Monday 5 December 2011

Major website update : www.frankthephotographer.com

I have been relatively busy and finally managed to update my food photography website www.frankthephotographer.com .
It has undergone a major graphical update with an improved, faster navigation. Since the internet has become so much faster, I am now able to combine more information into one page, making it easier for my visitors to understand what I can deliver.
I also kept most of the old features, since I believe that the amount of information presented on my website shows a lot of experience (much more than just having a slideshow of 20 images on the index page).
Almost every page has also been updated with more written information, and I also share more food and general photography tips, since I am getting a lot of inquiries from companies, who do not understand the procedures and pricing of professional photography.
The site also has some new content pages, e.g. the Touch eMenu and also new restaurant images, supermarket food features, panoramic images, advertising images and virtual tours.
Lots more updates will be coming soon.
I am also starting using google+, its on the first page on my website, you are all invited!
Please let me know of what you think about my new design :-)

7 comments:

  1. Great work man you have post a great post it will help people very much keep it do more for people like that What happens after completing the process?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, astoundingly important post I valued it and wish to see more posts like that structure this blog, I revered this blog this maybe supportive to me as I also have a Wedding photographers in chennai
    Best Fashion photographers in chennai
    Perfect Product photographer Chennai
    Pre-Wedding photographers Chennai
    Seemantham photography Chennai web site where we give all sort of Photography services. Want to get progressively important post Form this blog, Again Thanks a lot😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have worked nicely with your insights. Lots of valuable data can be taken from your article. Genuinely it is a significant article for us.Food Photography Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so useful and valuable to increase our knowledge. I am happy that you have shared great info with us. Grateful to you for sharing an article like this.Affordable Product Photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update you have provided is important for you website. Photography is serctor of learning and evolving day to day.
    Hat Product photography guide

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am truly impressed by the details which you have provided regarding Interior Photography Dubai It is an interesting article for me as well as for others. Thanks for sharing such articles here.

    ReplyDelete