Tuesday 2 November 2010

New client - Morrisons

I have now been working for several month for the supermarket chain MORRISONS.
It has been a great challenge, creating complicated composites for various meal deals, either with lifestyle daylight or more enhanced flash lighting. I have also been working on the recipe card section.
They have been great meal deals, and the quality is excellent.
I love MORRISONS family butcher: http://www.morrisons.co.uk/Market-Street/Butcher/
Images will be coming soon on my website under foodphotography / supermarkets.

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your work which you have shared here about the Shop Spiritual Postcard. The article you have shared here is very informative and the points you have mentioned are very helpful. Thank you so much.Shop Spiritual Postcard Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. restaurant food photographer

    ReplyDelete